It does not take much for a clean and organized desk to quickly become overcrowded with screens. And we all know the more screens, the more productive, the more work, and the cycle of cluttered desks continue. Break the cycle with the quad monitor mount with its full motion capacity. Upgrading your home or office to this setup will not just provide you with a clean desk but with screens that ergonomically are more functional and adaptable. Each VESA bracket can tilt and rotate your monitors for a convenient adaptable mode. If you read long graphs or long articles, it will not be hard to turn your screens from landscape to portrait mode. Tilt the down or up to fight a bad sun glare or to make your viewing experience more comfortable. Combine with the height adjustability, angling, rotating, and swiveling for an ergonomic experience that can relieve headaches and repetitive strain injuries. The KL4327 is built to be frequently used, adjusted, and enduring. The long lasting ability is thanks to its high quality aluminum steel material which makes up the majority of this mount. The weighty structure with the V-base ensure a strong bond between desk and stand. You can trust your displays in the hands of this mount. The black powder coating reinforces the steel and gives the design a modern and aesthetically appealing appearance. All necessary hardware and instructions include Features: Four Monitors Flat Panels between 13 and 27 inches Load Capacity 18 lbs per monitor Height adjustable through the sliding of the arms on the pole Curved arm design for a cockpit style setup Tilt: Up or Down 15 degrees Swivel: 360 degrees Rotate: 360 degrees VESA 75×75 or 100×100 Heavy duty weighted V-base for stable architecture Color Black
- Functionality. Built to endure long term and frequent usage, along with being capable for multiple settings and environments. This 4 screen mount can rotate, tilt, pivot, and swivel for a maximum range of potential ergonomic viewing options. The adaptability of this mount makes it an asset for anyone looking for a sturdy, elegant, stand. Ideal for homes, offices, business, retail, schools, dorms, production lines, monitoring equipment, events, manufacturing plants, etc
- Full-Motion. An articulating arm is capable of multiple points of movement for a variety of potential convenient and comfortable viewing options. The ergonomic benefits of this mount provide healthier settings to prevent neck, back, and even eye strains. Rotate the monitors 360 degrees for portrait or landscape mode. Each arm is also capable of 360 degree rotations for large or small adjustments.
- Height Adjust-ability, Curve, and Tilt. Each arm is capable of adjusting its height along the pole. The variance of how low or high it can go is up to the length of the pole and the size of your monitor. The tilt function covers 45 degrees up or down for each VESA bracket, which means each screen is entirely customizable. The curved arm design will direct each monitor to you much like a cockpit style setup.
- Organized. The cable management system that runs along the sides and back of each arm provide clips to hold, bundle, and organize your cords. The organization of your cords provide a clean and modern appearance. Raising your monitor up onto these mounts will also provide plenty of space for keyboards, appliances, spreadsheets, mousepads etc.
- High Quality Material. Made from a heavy duty steel and aluminum alloy for maximum optimal durability and endurance. This mount has a heavy steel V-base for a sturdy and stable bottom to ensure your screens are supported. The load capacity is 18lbs per monitor and this mount can support a total of four monitors each with twenty four inch screens.