This HIGH QUALITY plug adapter (Type I) can be used in the following countries:
Australia, China, New Zealand, Fiji Islands, Salomon Island, Tonga, Western Samoa. The following countries: Argentina, Uruguay uses a mix of this plug (Type I) and the Europlug (Type C).
The input is a universal receptacle that accepts all types of connectors (Including: 2-Prong US “polarized”, 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards. But not the large South African plug). This adapter does not change the Voltage. Please check the voltage standard for the travel destination and use a Voltage converter with the adapter if needed. (example, Europe use mainly 230 Volts). Many electrical devices such as AC/DC chargers for Laptops, cameras etc. allow a multi range Voltage (110-240 Volts) and eliminate the need of a Voltage converter. Sometimes electrical device have a switch for either 120 or 230 Volts (remember to set back!). Please check the specifications on your equipment. Powering a 120 Volts device with 230 Volts can destroy the equipment and cause fire.
- Type I plug, Australia, China, Chinese CEE 7/16. Grounded 3-Prong plug
- 4 Pack – Best value, in travel size box
- Internal metal interfaces provide better conductivity and secure connection
- Grounded 3 Prong plug. Max Capacity Up to 3000 Watt (max 250 Volt, 13 A)
- Accepts plugs from all countries except South Africa